Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

October Goals

It's been a long time since I've set some monthly goals for myself so I'm going to start off a little easier so I dont scare myself off.


  1. Review and complete two 30b430 goals. If this is October it means I have one full year left until the big 3-0 and its time to get my arse in line. I made these goals before I returned home and some just dont fit. More on this later.


  2. Have Chipotle neutered, tatooed and finish up his shots (need to save $300 more for this)


  3. Do something fun on my birthday :)

  4. Save $250 for BF's bday weekend surprise


  5. Save $400 in RSP or TFSA


  6. Set up a work space at home for crafting/blogging

1 comment:

Laura said...

I know what you are saying about how some goals don't "fit". I was looking over my list and there are things on there that really don't apply to my life anymore. I need to go back and switch them for new things. I only have around 150 days to complete mine!